Amsterdam locals, Sophie and Rico started the CPTN Originals Dockers Caps in early 2018. As their Instagram page clearly shows, they love to travel, meet new people and cultures and discover the world’s finest nature. As a result, Sophie and Rico saw a need in the market for limited-run, handmade dockers caps that were not only stylish but comfortable and breathable. Inspired by sailor and docker workers culture, these hats have no brims so you have an unobstructed view, whilst protecting your head from the elements. The 6-panel docker hat is one size fits all and can be adjusted by the Velcro strap. If you love old sailor culture but want a modern twist, this is your cap.
CPTN Originals Dockers Caps only work with the highest quality fabrics. With this in mind, they produce either 100% cotton dockers caps for the warmer weather. Additionally, they produce 60% wool with 40% cotton dockers caps for the cooler months.
Baxter & Black do small-run orders every few months, so if you have a colour in mind, let us know and we can place it with the next order.
The technical stuff
- 100% cotton caps for the warmer months
- 60% wool/40% cotton caps for the cooler months
- One size fits all
- Has a Velcro strap for easy adjustment
- Styles updated each season
- Comfortable and breathable
- CPTN is pronounced as captain is inspired by the old sailor culture and is a modern way to express yourself.
- To see the CPTN Originals gorgeous Instagram page, click here
- Small runs, handmade in Amsterdam.
The Baxter & Black difference…
Baxter & Black prefer to source locally-made goods. However, when we see a demand for a certain product, we will search for what we feel is the best in the world. Sophie and Rico mirror our interests in presenting unique, small-batch, handmade production runs.
|Dimensions||210 × 210 × 14 cm|
Army Green Wool, Black Wool, Navy Blue Wool