Finding a waterproofer that keeps suede looking velvety soft and silky is no easy task. Saphir Renovateur Suede & Nubuck Conditioning Spray, however, does a near-faultless job. Moreover, it is specifically designed to condition, protect and recolour suede, nubuck and textiles. In contrast, heavier cream conditioners can destroy suede, making your shoes or bag look ruffled and old.
Infused with light almond oil, the formula will leave your suede looking sleek while coating it in a protective layer that works to combat water and grime. Saphir Renovateur Suede Conditioning Spray nourishes suede leather fibres and keeps them flexible and strong, without altering the colour or look. Along with that, almond oil also waterproofs and guards your shoe leather against mildew and mould. In addition, the spray is made with an absence of silicone products, making it safe to use on even the softest Nubuck.
Saphir Renovateur Suede & Nubuck Conditioning Spray is best applied before the shoes first wear. In this case, it will ensure they look newer for longer and be protected from the elements. As a rule, use at the start of each season after cleaning with Saphit Omni’Nettoyant Suede Cleaner.
The technical stuff
- All-natural products
- No resins or silicones that could dry the leather out
- The light mist spray application ensures suede and nubuck stay velvety soft
- Triple action; works to clean, recolour and waterproof suede and nubuck
- One of the only suede-specific waterproofing products on the market that simultaneously conditions
- Made with almond oil to keep suede strong and flexible and prevents cracking while resisting water
- Contains light pigmentation; recolours leather and works to reduce fading
- Aerosol spray-style application
- Visit our Before & After page to see this product used in the finishing process
- Made in France
Use Conditioning Spray after cleaning your desired product with Saphir’s Omni’Nettoyant Suede Shampoo for lasting care and effect.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 22 cm|
Black, Blue, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Neutral