Shoelaces shouldn’t be an afterthought – when you think about it, they’re what holds your brogues together. Therefore, investing in a good quality pair such as Strupai Round Waxed Laces is worth it.
Made in Italy from only the finest natural materials, including pure cotton, the Strupai Round Waxed Laces are available in a black, navy blue, dark brown and medium brown. The best artisanal techniques are used such as yarn-dying and waxing processes, while still complying to modern environmental concerns.
Being wax-coated, they’re strong and they grip effectively. The waxed surface means the colour of the laces will never bleed onto your shoes, while the cylindrical shape offers a classic, neat look that compliments any style. Being waxed, Struapai laces have a natural lustre and can be tied to sit neatly on your shoe or boot.
With this in mind, Strupai laces are best suited for smart casual and formal dress shoes. Because of this, they look fantastic in branded boots and shoes including Crockett & Jones, John Lobb, Edward Green, Gaziano & Girling and Saint Crispin’s. We have chosen a range of shoelace colours to best suit your shoes. Give your shoes a second life with different coloured or style of laces, or simply replace your worn-out ones.
Strupai sho laces are highly recommended by some of the world’s best shoemakers.
The technical stuff
- The length is perfect for 3-4 eyelets
- Made from 100% Italian materials
- Designed according to Italian standards
- Round shape, with a wax coating
- Made of high-quality natural materials
- Supplied in a vintage-style yellow box, or can be put into your shoes
- Colours available in black, navy blue, dark brown and medium brown
- Also available in Flat Waxed Laces
- Available in these lengths: 60cm (3-4 eyelets), 75cm (5-6 eyelets), 85cm (7-8 eyelets) and 105cm above ankle boot 9+ eyelets).
To give your laces the longest possible lifespan, wipe them down with a gentle leather conditioner from time to time.