Cordovan is one of the most delicate and sought-after leathers on the market. It’s an equine leather made from the shell beneath the hide on the rump of the horse. On the whole, cordovan is known for its durability, self-polishing character, breathability, the richness of colour, smoothness and bright lustre.
Therefore, cordovan deserves to be treated with top-shelf stuff. Thankfully, Saphir Cordovan Cream Shoe Polish is designed specifically for use on the coveted hide as well as other fine leathers.
Cordovan Cream Shoe Polish is a natural, beeswax and carnauba-based polish, with double the amount of pigment to generic brands. As a result, this highly specialised product will hydrate and give shine to your most valuable leather goods. Cordovan Crème Shoe Polish can be trusted on the most delicate of hides.
For this reason, when working with Cordovan or other fine leathers, let Saphir Cordovan Cream Shoe Polish be your polish of choice.
The technical stuff
- Formulated from a combination of six natural oils
- Penetrate deep into the leather with Neatsfoot oil
- Specifically engineered for use on Cordovan leather
- Cream-style polish
- Double the amount of pigment of generic brands
- Can be used on cordovan as well as other fine leathers
- To see an Alden Cordovan recraft, go to our Before & After page
- Made in France
- 75 ml
It should be noted, always test on a hidden part of the item. Apply with a delicate massage motion, and call on a soft, cotton cloth for shining once the Crème Polish has dried.