Saphir Plant-based Cleaner is intended to remove old dirt, stains, waxy deposits, resins and old layers of creams and waxes. It is the natural and less aggressive alternative to Saphir Renomat. Hence, it will effectively clean up old layers of shoe polish without completely removing them. Saphir Plant-based Cleaner will not change the nature of the leather. Consequently, you can easily obtain a glazing effect. Additionally, it removes the layers of wax without altering the finishes or patina.
This product is best used for a weekly clean. Furthermore, it can be used for most smooth leathers including calfskin, oiled leathers and cordovan. The cleaner has a neutral small so is easy on the nose.
Last but not least, Saphir Plant-based Cleaner is very effective for cleaning sneakers and the slices of white rubber soles.
How to use
- Firstly, brush off any dirt or dust on your shoes
- Shake the bottle
- Apply a small amount in a circular motion with a cotton cloth
- Wait 15 minutes
- Finally, gently buff off. It is recommended to store in a shoebox or shoe bag to maintain your shoes, bags or boots
The technical stuff
- 100% plant-based ingredients
- Remove old dirt, stains, waxy deposits, resins and old layers of creams and waxes
- Suitable for most smooth leathers including calfskin, oiled leathers and cordovan
- Effective in cleaning sneakers and white rubber soles
- Made in France.
The Saphir Plant-based Cleaner preserves the patina of your shoes or boots.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 14 cm|