- We use our size guide to find the correct stiletto metal heel tip to use
- After selecting the right size we take the off the old heel tip
- Using our pin removal tool to extract the heel pin without damaging the heel block or heel block leather covering
- We clean the area and make sure that the heel tube we will place metal heel pin into is free from obstruction
- We place the metal heel tip into the heel
- Finally, we lightly hammer it into place until it sits flush with the top of the heel block.
The technical stuff
- Specifically made for stiletto heels
- Extremely hard-wearing
- Do not wear on wooden flooring
- By undertaking this service Baxter & Black takes no responsibility for any damage done to wooden flooring.
- We also carry the flex pin heel tip in our range
- Made in Europe.
The Baxter & Black difference…
Other shoe repairers use mass-produced plastic heel tips that are designed to only last a few wears. This means constantly having to come back to get them replaced. The original heel tip on shoes are also usually of a lower standard and do not last long. Baxter & Black sources the highest quality plastic and metal heel tips that will last much, much longer than generic heel tips.
Baxter & Black