Whether it be a much-loved pair of RM Williams boots or a well-worn pair of Red Wings, if you want to keep them conditioned and nourished, but keep their character, The Mails Shoe Care Co Delicate Cream is for you. Delicate cream nourishes leather while retaining the patina, natural creases and look.
The Mails Shoe Care Co Delicate Cream is it is suitable for casual shoes, work boots, bags, wallets, belts and other leather goods that enjoy ageing. Plus, it’s pigment-free, and will only ever leave behind a subtle, natural lustre.
The team at Baxter & Black search far and wide for the best possible products for each specific task. The Mails Shoe Care Co. is a side-project of the Japan-based Brass Tokyo Shoe Co. who make boots where “there is no boundary between dress boots and work boots, we are carving out the wooden pattern in the image of boots up to the beginning of 1900”. This is Brass Tokyo’s mantra:
“There are many famous shoes that are said to be “lifelong” in the world.
However, such world-famous shoes cannot be made a lifetime without the owner’s affection.
As shoes wear and over time, they become scratched, discoloured, and give a dull glow.”
How to Use
- Take a small amount of cream on a soft cloth, brush or finger and apply it evenly.
- Brush with a soft cloth or brush to give a natural lustre
The technical stuff
- Oil, fat and wax-based formula
- All-natural ingredients
- Only safe to use on leather
- Ideal for Chromexcel® (CXL) leather
- To see the Delicate Cream on Red Wings, visit our Before & After page
- To see the Delicate Cream on motorcycle boots, visit our Before & After page
- Made in Japan
- 70 ml
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Polish with a soft cloth or brush for a cleaner finish.