Boasting two times the level of pigment to generic shoe polishes, Saphir Crème 1925 Shoe Polish is for people who swear by the mantra, quality over quantity.
In Paris, 1925, Saphir was awarded the Medaille d’Or (gold medal) for its supreme quality of leather care products.
Crafted from six natural, nutrient-rich waxes, including beeswax, pine-based turpentine, and carnauba, the Pommadier works like a double agent. While the product’s pigment’s target and uplift the colour of your leather, its wax-based properties emphasise shine. It will also prolong the life of your leather boots, shoes, sneakers or bags, and has a pleasant smell.
Saphir Crème 1925 Shoe Polish has a higher concentration of pigment compared to wax, so covers well. With this in mind, this makes it ideal for restoring the original colour of shoes. In addition, it is perfect to cover scuffs. It gives a soft lustre, rather than a mirror-shine as you would achieve from waxes. Because of this, it can be used on leather boots, sneaker or bags.
If you like to knock your colour and condition over at once, this is the product for you.
The technical stuff
- Made from a blend of seven natural waxes
- All-natural, pine-based turpentine
- Bound with Shea butter for nourishing shine
- Cleans, nourishes, and refinishes fine leather
- No harmful resins or silicones present
- Concentrated pigmentation for the best colour saturation on the market
- To see the outcome of using Creme 1025, go to our Before & After page
- Made in France
Use a small amount at a time to build depth of colour. Multiple layers will provide a deep gloss that can be built on with the Saphir Pate de Luxe Shoe Polish.