Pamper your most valuable leather shoes with a thorough once-over with Saphir Pate de Luxe Wax Polish. As a result, your shoes will be glinting with unprecedented shine.
Being one of Saphir Medaille d’Or’s most iconic products, Pate de Luxe is used as a finishing product by highly-respected shoemakers around the world. The Pate de Luxe is specially formulated to obtain a ‘glaçage’ or ‘mirror shine’ on the toecap of your shoes or boots. Additionally, it combines a selection of premium oils and waxes. These include turpentine spirit, beeswax, carnauba wax, and six other waxes. Altogether, it has nourishing, protecting, softening and shining qualities.
Additionally, Saphir Pate de Luxe Wax Polish allows you to obtain an incomparable patina. This is done by layering different, deep-penetrating but transparent shades of colour into the leather surface.
Make Saphir Pate de Luxe Wax Polish your go-to product to ensure the finest treatment for your shoes and boots.
How to use
- Clean any dirt or dust off your shoes
- Apply a small amount of Pâte De Luxe with a cotton chamois cloth or polishing brush to reach the welt seams area
- Nourish and protect the leather by massaging gently to allow Pâte De Luxe to absorb
- Apply one or two coats to the entire shoe
- Dry for five minutes between coats
- Gently polish the leather with a wool glove or bristle brush
- For a high-gloss finish, apply additional coats to the toe and heel. Avoid applying too heavily to the top of the shoe as it may cause cracking.
The technical stuff
- Suited to smooth leather shoes and boots
- Crafted from a blend of seven natural waxes
- Bound with natural turpentine oil
- No harmful resins or silicones
- Unrivalled colour saturation
- Creates a high-gloss shine
- Nourishing, protecting, softening and shining qualities
- Avoid over-application to the vamp of the shoe because the excessive movement can crack the wax coating
- For an example of Saphir shoe polishing, go see our Before & After page
- Made in France.
Apply it in soft, circular motions using a polishing cloth or glove until absorbed.