A jar of Saphir Renovateur Creme is to the shoe connoisseur, what a bottle of good quality olive oil is to the gourmand. Indeed, a versatile yet neutral product that makes everything better, even with the smallest of applications.
Saphir Medaille d’Or Renovateur Creme will gently clean and condition many types of leather. Including smooth leather, calfskin, crocodile, alligator, ostrich, and cordovan to list a few. Furthermore, it can be used on a wide range of leather products including leather jackets, shoes and belts.
Saphir Renovateur Creme is made from water and wax-based products and is designed for semi-regular cleaning and conditioning. With this in mind, it can be used as a conditioner during a normal shine or used alone between shines. Whether it be buffing a favourite pair of brogues or reinforcing the patina on a treasured leather jacket. Last but not least, leather care specialists regard Renovateur Cream as the best leather care product in the world.
How to Use
- If your shoes are dirty or clogged with wax, silicone, or resin deposits, the leather must be cleaned before applying Renovateur Creme
- Use a white cotton cloth to apply Saphir Renovateur Cream sparingly
- Leave to dry for three minutes
- Polish the leather with a wool glove or soft cotton cloth.
The technical stuff
- Cleaner and conditioner
- Beeswax and water-based formulation – no solvents
- Mink oil and lanolin for a soft matte patina
- Pigment-free, will not affect the colour of the leather
- Non-greasy, does not leave residue on hands or clothes
- The formula penetrates leather by protracting its fibres, resulting in added, long-lasting shine
- Apply to open the pores before applying Saphir Pate de Luxe or Creme 1925
- Head to our Before & After page to see how we have used Saphir Renovateur Creme
- Made in France.
Use Saphir Medaille d’Or Renovateur Cleaner and Conditioner every few months on your shoes when you are stripping back shoe polish. Use sparingly.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 4.5 cm|