An essential product in any suede-lovers toolkit, the Saphir Gommadin Suede Eraser is the go-to formula for caring for your precious suede boots, shoes, clothing and bags. With this in mind, the Gommadin Suede Eraser is ideal for removing scuffs, marks and dirt from even the nether regions of your shoes. It works especially well on lighter coloured materials. It can be used on genuine or synthetic suede, nubuck and velvet-finished leather.
The Saphir Gommadin Suede Eraser helps to raise the nap of the leather. Therefore, it restores the grain, cleans and revitalises shiny areas without affecting the colour. Furthermore, the coarse-grained texture of the rubber block provides a perfect balance between firmness and gentleness so as not to damage the surface. However, if the whole shoe needs cleaning, Saphir Medaille d’Or Omninettoyant should be used.
Gently rub the eraser-like Gommadin across the surface of your suede and watch as even the most soiled areas are returned to their normal texture, while a velvety shine emerges in the Gommadin’s wake.
How to use
- Rub the Gommadin Suede Eraser in a circular motion, directly on to the stains and marks using medium-hard pressure
- After using the eraser, brush the crumbs off with the Saphir Crepe Brush or similar
- If needed shampoo the item with Saphir Omni’Nettoyant
- Use Saphir Suede Renovator Spray to nourish, enrich the colour and protect.
The technical stuff
- Will not alter the colour of your shoes
- Built to remove stains, watermarks and general soiling
- Safe for use on genuine or synthetic suede, nubuck and velvet-finished leather
- Pumice block design
- To see suede cleaning work done, visit our Before & After page
- Made in France.
Don’t fret if your Gommadin block leaves a bit of residue behind. A gentle suede brush will remove any crumbs and leave your shoes looking good as new.
|Dimensions||6 × 4.5 × 2.2 cm|